Project Management Officer
Developing Value, Supplying Success
Founded in Athens in 2002, PharOS is a privately owned pharmaceutical Company, developing and supplying generics value added products with a global portfolio. Our expertise covers all aspects of product development from API sourcing up to market release. We provide a broad portfolio of products and intellectual property to leading pharmaceutical companies.
At PharOS, we have a high skilled workforce of more than 225 professionals. Biologists, Chemists, Pharmacists, scientists all focused on developing and placing in the market top quality generic and other value added pharmaceuticals that improve the lives of patients to more than 98 countries. Our people are our core competitive advantage that helps us being one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical development companies in Europe.
For PharOS our customers, are our partners! Our aim is to extend the lifecycle of the product, as our people are able to provide an exceptional level of customer service and support, based on their expertise and professionalism.
PharOS is seeking for an Project Management Officer within the Alliance and Project Management department as follows:
Project Management Officer
Role and Responsibilities
- Assist Project Management Coordinator on the internal Gates Project Management process for the new Drug Development
- Assist the Project Management Coordinator in developing, tracking, updating, and writing reports on project progress to stakeholders
- Assist in various Corporate Projects (CPhI Worldwide Corporate Exhibition planning and execution, Systems Harmonization, Data Management, and creation of databases, funding schemes)
- Actively coordinate, support and manage corporate projects to ensure the delivery of the project as per the triple constraints of time, scope and budget, upholding all quality criteria through the project implementation.
- Maintain MS Teams and other databases with project status and key project information
- Attend team meetings to record action items and next steps. Issue written agendas in advance of meetings and timely distribution of minutes after
- Provide part-time assistance to the Alliance Management function whenever is deemed necessary
Experience & Qualification
- Minimum of a BS degree, preferably in a scientific field or Business Management
- 1-2 years of Project Management Experience
- Focused on problem solving, troubleshooting, and issue resolution. Takes initiative to resolve problems rapidly.
- Strong communication skills with excellent written and verbal proficiency to communicate information succinctly in English required.
- Strong competence in using Microsoft Project environment (MS Project, Project Online, Project for the Web)
- Excellent knowledge of Office 365 (or any other latest version), especially on Excel, MS Teams, PowerPoint
Considered a Plus:
- IPMA, PMP, Prince2 or other PM qualification
- Knowledge of or previous experience with Generics drug development processes or in Pharma in general
- Experience with the preparation of reports via presentation tools such as PowerPoint, Power BI, project dashboards, etc
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power Automation, flows & Power BI
- Willingness to learn
PharOS Ltd Offers
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare insurance package
- Continuous training
- Challenging working environment
Send you CVs at email@example.com