- The IPMA level D certificate for project management certifies that the certificate holder has extensive knowledge in the field of project management and that he/she can work in a project team. Level D can be applied for by either young people with knowledge but no formal experience in project management or people with experience and knowledge in project management working in a project team.
Certified Project Management Associate
The IPMA ICB4 document regulates the IPMA certification procedure.
- The candidate must submit to the e-mail email@example.com a CV, a certification application form, and a self-assessment form
- After determining the admissibility of the application, the certification body invites the candidate to pay the certification fees or provide proof of the payment already made.
- After making the payment, the candidate takes a written exam in which he/she must demonstrate knowledge of 80% of the elements of competencies within the project management domain, defined in the IPMA ICB4 document.
- After passing the exam, the candidate is issued an IPMA level D certificate.
Image by IPMA HR
Documents that the candidate should study when applying for certification of competencies and issuance of IPMA certificates:
- Individual Competence Baseline for Project, Programme and Portfolio Management is an IPMA standard in which project management competencies are defined and described. The book contains basic material for exam preparation.
Documents submitted by candidates when applying for certification:
- Certification and recertification application form – which includes all the necessary personal data so that the certification body can identify the candidate and process the data required for the applicant and make a decision on access to the certification process.
- Self-assessment – a form by which the candidate conducts his/her own assessment of competencies in knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Αρχική Τιμή 475,00 €
Κόστος Επαναπιστοποίησης (πριν την λήξη του πιστοποιητικού)
Αρχική Τιμή 235,00 €